Notice of AGM and Macadamia Day 2021SAMAC
AGM and Macadamia Day 8 September 2021
Dear SAMAC member
The SAMAC NPC Annual General Meeting (AGM) will take place on 8 September 2021 at the Nombolo Mdhluli Conference Centre at Skukuza Camp in the Kruger National Park.
We are excited to announce that our Annual Macadamia Day will also be hosted in conjunction with the AGM. We are planning a day full of exciting exhibitors, speakers and discussions to place research, markets and other aspects of the industry into context. Kindly see Draft Programme below.
SAMAC will in due course send out a questionnaire for you to complete, in order to gather relevant information to make the day a huge success. The formal programme will also follow in due course.
We are looking forward to seeing you on this special day.
08:00 - 09:50 Registration and visit exhibitor stands
10:00 Opening of the Macadamia Conference
13:20 Lunch and visit exhibitor stands
14:20 Commencement of Macadamia Conference
16:20 Closure of Macadamia Conference and visit exhibitor stands
17:30 - 22:00 Game drive and dinner in the bush
- Our changing environment and developing our arsenal of biological control options
- Transforming the Industry
- Benchmarking the South African industry
- Macadamias: The healthy choice
- Economic outlook post Covid in our main markets
- Trends and supply dynamics in 2021 and beyond
- WMO achievements and plans for the future