Brie and Macadamia Stuffed Mushrooms
1 pound large mushrooms, cleaned
1 tablespoon freshly squeezed lemon juice
1 tablespoon butter
1 tablespoon sour cream
¼ cup finely chopped macadamias
¾ teaspoon salt
½ teaspoon freshly ground pepper
¼ teaspoon fines herbs
½ cup Brie cheese
- Pull stems out of mushrooms and place mushroom caps on a grilling pan.
- Finely chop stems and toss with lemon juice.
- In a sauté pan, melt butter over medium heat.
- Add chopped stems and sauté until liquid evaporates.
- Stir in sour cream and sauté until mixture appears almost dry.
- Transfer mushroom mixture to a bowl.
- Stir in macadamias, salt, pepper and herbs. Allow to cool.
- Trim the rind off the Brie and discard the rind.
- Finely dice the Brie and stir into the mushroom mixture.
- Preheat the griller. With a small spoon fill the mushroom caps with the stuffing.
- Grill until bubbly and golden brown.